Saturday, July 2, 2011

Let Me Run An Idea Past You...

My husband works a lot so we hardly ever get to see each other. And he's really into food. In an attempt to spend more time together, I suggested "Romantic Dinner Night."

Pretty much what'll happen is I will write out a menu (themed sometimes), lit some candles, play some music, and have a couples hours with my husband without tv, work, and other such things barging in.

The catch? It's going to be all gourmet food.

My question is: Would you all be interested in the menus? I can post them up here, complete with wine, music choices, and pictures, if you want. I know I'll be making a keepsake box of the menus and recipes. But hey, it's just a thought. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love those little OCD things that make us writers. ;) I'd read them, Daneen. It sounds like a neat idea (though I'd never cook or write about food myself), so why not? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone will read them. :)

    ReplyDelete