Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Look: The Painted Kiss

Sorry it's been so long. I've been busy lately. I've just started on the early stages of making my own comic book. So I've been busy, busy, busy like a really big bee. (Points if you get the reference.)
I am now on the first page of the 4th chapter of The Painted Kiss. That's right! First Look time!
The Painted Kiss is very wordy. An excellent example of purple prose. But in this case, it's perfectly at home as the book is a historical fiction taking place at the turn of the century. Everyone was wordy back then, so it fits. From the first page, I was "drawn" right into the pages as our heroine flees the pressing War. However, I will say hide yo kids from this book. Even the first chapter made me blush like a nun at an orgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment