Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Look- The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho

As promised, here's a first look at The Fifth Mountain.
I picked this book up a few years ago from a library book sale because of how my I loved The Alchemist by Coelho. Like a dope I let it sit on my bookshelf collecting dust. (Except for the laminated library cover of course.) And since this is a New Age/Religious book, I found it fitting, seeing as how the world's gonna end in a few days.

Paulo Coelho never ceases to amaze me. If I could have his love child I would. Or at least kidnap him so he would write me stories.

The Fifth Mountain seems to be a man's struggle with his destiny: Being the "Exalted Voice of God" and His avenger.

What more could you want from a story. And that's just the first 3 chapters! (Or at least the prologue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment