Friday, September 16, 2011

First Look: Seducing the Duchess

Ashley March, Ashley March, Ashley March. Whatever am I going to do with you? Probably nothing, but I am going to review your book. And as I am 3 chapters in, that means it's once again time for a First Look. This time, Seducing the Duchess.
Now this one's interesting. The man trying to seduce the Duchess is no other than (drum roll please!) HER HUSBAND!
No, you read that right. HER HUSBAND. Not only that, but he kidnaps her. Serves her right, the unfaithful doxy. But I smell conspiracy, I smell cover up! (Congrats if you got that reference.)
But I leave you now. I have to go get a black clay pipe and a smoking jacket so I can Sherlock Holmes the truth out of these two not-so-happily married persons.
Enjoy. I know I sure will. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment